July 29, 2021
The group of Computational Immunology is part of the Immunomonitoring platform at the Frankfurt Cancer Institute located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, https://fci.health/en/immunomonitoring/ . We are interested in understanding the genetic basis for human immune system diversity, with a particular focus on cancer immunology. We develop computational tools for human immunology and collaborate with experimentalists and clinicians at the University Hospital Frankfurt and worldwide.
- Computational method development + collaborative research projects in the field of cancer immunology and immunotherapy
- Analysis of different types of multi-omics data (single-cell sequencing, proteomics, multiplexed immunofluorescence images)
- Analysis of adaptive immune receptor sequences (B cell and T cell receptors)
- Master’s degree in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Biophysics or related field (or Biology + excellent programming skills)
- Hands-on experience in programming with at least one scripting language, like Python or R
- Strong interest in immunology or cancer biology
- Ability to conduct independent research + enjoy working in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Fluency in English language
Contact Katharina Imkeller (email@example.com) with questions.
Contact Katharina Imkeller (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply.